What does it all mean? With Swirl, Sniff, Spit's tasting on the 17th April we'll be looking to explore the and understand some of these terms. Plus we'll discuss some of the characteristics of these wines and see what makes these terms some of the most polarising in the wine industry.
Wines are subject to change, and vintage subject to confirmation.
1. Mitchell Riesling 2010, Clare Valley, SA. Twitter: @MitchellWinery
2. Shobbrook Riesling 2011, Eden Valley, SA. @nakedbunchwines
1. Cullen Sem Sauv Blanc, Margaret River, WA. Twitter: n/a
2. Dog Point Section 94 Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough, NZ. Twitter: @DogPointWines
1. Holly's Garden Pinot Gris 2010, Gippsland, VIC. Twitter: @moondarra
2. Domaine Lucci Riesling Gris, Adelaide Hills, SA. Twitter: n/a
1. Hochkirch Pinot Noir @nakedbunchwines
2. Shobbrook Nouveau Mourvedre 2011, Barossa Valley, SA. @nakedbunchwines
1. 'Mule' Sangiovese, Innocent Bystander, Mclaren Vale, SA. Twitter: @IBWine
1. Gemtree Obsidian Shiraz, McLaren Vale, SA. @MikesGems
2. Battle of Bosworth Puritan Shiraz, McLaren Vale, SA. Twitter: @BosworthWines
3. Blind Corner Shiraz 2010, Margaret River, WA. @blindcorner