The team have secured an opportunity for Swirl, Sniff, Spitters to taste some rather special McLaren Vale Shiraz with gun winemaker Michael Fragos of Chapel Hill Wine.
The wines to be tasted are all from single vineyards, and most from small blocks within a vineyard, all designed to show the subtlety of the 'terroir' of McLaren Vale.
These wines are very rare indeed, they're not due for release until August and even then will only be available through the respective Cellar Doors.
To reserve a place, simply drop us an eMail or send a 'tweet' to @SwirlSniffSpit - the tasting is at Story Bridge Hotel Cellars, 5.30pm on Monday 18th June.
1) Bosworth Wines Chanticleer Single Vineyard Shiraz 2010 @BosworthWines
2) Chapel Hill Scarce Earth House Block 2010 @ChapelHillWine
3) Chapel Hill Scarce Earth Road Block 2010 @ChapelHillWine
4) d'Arenberg Blind Tiger 2010 @Darenberg
5) Hugh Hamilton Black Blood I 2010 n/a
6) Kangarilla Road Scarce Earth Project 2010 @Kangarilla
For more information on the 'Scarce Earth' initiative, see:
Post a Comment